Sunday, February 28, 2010

Love song to my #1 Love!

I want to end these 28 days of love, with my #1 love, Jesus!
I also want to add that 28 days was really not enough to write about everything/one I love. I truly am blessed. It is so much more than religion, it's a relationship. Traditions in the Church, (not a church, but His...they're all His) will drive you will drive you mad, and I am so thankful that I have been able to see that Jesus does care about a relationship with His people. And so, for my very last post (two today) I wanted to share one of my favorite songs!!!


The more I seek You, the more I find You.
The more I find You, the more I LOVE YOU!

I wanna sit at Your feet,
Drink from the cup in Your hand,
Lay back against You and breathe,
Feel Your heartbeat.
This love is so deep,
And it's more than I can stand.
I melt in Your peace.
It's overwhelming!




No comments:

Post a Comment