Thursday, February 11, 2010

I love having yard sales!!!


One of my favorite things to prepare for and have.....a yard sale!

My sista and I usually get together, sometimes my mom and I have had them, and we set a bunch of "junk" outside, and sit around all day and visit, and drink kool-aid or whatever, and eat snacks, and hopefully, someone drives up every now and then and actually buys something!!!

We typically make the stuff so cheap to start with that it's giving it away, but it gets the junk out! We even have people who save their "junk" and give it to us for our yard sale. It's become an annual event. Sometimes, we have two a year, it just depends. Either way, it's a fun time of preparing (I have already begun) and visiting.


I love HAVING YARD SALES!

No comments:

Post a Comment