Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Darling Parents!

Oh yes, I love my mommy and daddy!!!
Back on March 31, 1983, Scot and Beth became Mr. and Mrs.!!!
Life's never been the same!!! haha.
They have three children: Rodney, Rhonda, and Tiffany.
And 5 grandchildren: Felicity, Katelyn, Cameron, Noah, and Anthony.
And they have been the best parents/grandparents in the world!!!
Momma and Daddy have done nothing but sacrifice their entire life for the happiness and well-being of their children and grandchildren, and have made life for us amazing.
And I am most positive that my sister, brother, son, and nieces and nephews would agree....Grammy and Pa-Pa are great!!!
Thanks to both of you for all you have done!
If I can be half the parent ya'll have been, I'd be honored.
Nothing about parenting is easy...I found that out!
But, you both have went above and beyond for all of us....
thanks a million!!!

Love Love Love!!!


I love my MOM AND DAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment