Monday, February 22, 2010

P&G, Smart Source, Red Plum...


Yes, another generational thing....I love couponing!!!

I remember when I was a little girl, we'd go to Pensacola (no tax on groceries) to stores like Jitney Jungle (triple coupons) and the stores paying mom to leave with $300.00 worth of groceries for $50.00!


And I suppose all the times when I was "sick until the school bus went by" so I could go with mom grocery shopping really paid off, because I learned something they don't teach you in school. I learned how to be a frugal shopper!

Mom carries a box around with her coupons, and pretty soon I may have to also. My pouch is quite full at times.

And it's almost like a game to see how much I can save, which has been as much as $20.00 on groceries that I really was already buying. 9 times out of 10, if it's not something we actually use, I don't even save the coupon. The ones I don't use, I send along to my sista, so it really helps our whole family to be frugal!

And I also use coupons for food. I have eaten for free twice this month, Noah has been free twice, and I took a friend out once and she was free that day, so it really does add up!!!

I really do love COUPONING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment