Sunday, February 28, 2010

As long as I got King Jesus...

...I don't need nobody else!!!
I love Jesus!!!
He is the Solid Rock on which I stand,
He calls me friend,
He was, and is, and is to come!
He said if I seek Him with my whole heart, I will find Him.
I am so proud to be a child of God, a daughter of Jesus.
I am so thankful for all He has done for me.
One of my favorite songs that pretty much sums it up:
When I look around and see the good things, God has done for me, I know, I am unworthy of them all. For His blessings He so freely gives, I know I owe my life to Him. I have so much to thank Him for.
I have so much to thank Him for, so much to praise Him for.
Can't you see? My God has been so good to me.
And when I think of what He's done, and where He has brought me from, I have so much to thank Him for.
Sometimes, while on this way, I kneel, yes I stop to say thank You Lord for all You've done for me. You have blessed me with so many things, so that's why I must stop and sing, I have so much to thank Him for!!!
I love you JESUS, with my whole heart, soul, mind, and strength.
Oh Majesty, I live to see Your face and be transformed, into Your image!
I love JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment