Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I love taking walks!

Look at that beautiful walking road I have right by my house! It's hardly driven on, so it makes the perfect road! I love getting out and taking a walk! And this looks peaceful now, but it looks the best in the spring/summer/ fall! For each season it has it's own unique look and feel, and I enjoy walking this road all the time. Sometimes I go by myself, sometimes I take the dog, sometimes Noah and I go...we pick up cans to recycle! But every time I go it's enjoyable and refreshing.


Here is another beautiful scene hiding down my path!



My #1 Walking Buddy!
I really do wish this was more strictly enforced...it's not a high traffic road, but when people do come down it, they throw out their trash and go 100 mph! But that's o.k.

I love TAKING WALKS!

1 comment: