Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey DJ...turn that record on!

I love listening to records!!!
A very dear friend of ours actually gave us a record player about a year or two ago, and Derrick's cousin recently gave me a stack of records, including some of Noah's favorites, so we are set to go!
I love music anyway, but something about listening to it on a record player just makes it all the more fun!
And for those of you my age or younger, a record player is a huge c.d. player that plays huge black c.d.s!!! haha!

I really do love our record player, and we have had some fun times listening to some of the oldies but goodies on there!



It took my a little while to figure out how to do this...there's not a play button!



And here's our collection!


I love LISTENING TO RECORDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment