Friday, November 16, 2012

Ok ok....days 14-16

Sorry I've had to interrupt this blog....but motherhood calls!
 
I was somehow called upon to be the costume creator for Noah's Thanksgiving play that I am going to later on today! I cannot wait! Anyway, here are Days 14-16...
 
Day 14-Vacations! We have been so blessed to be able to save and travel, even if it's just staying with family, and I am so thankful! We've been on big vacations to Ft. Walton, FL; New Orleans,LA; Gatlinburg,TN; Baton Rouge, LA; Helen, GA, St, Augustine, FL; Nashville, TN; Waverly, TN; Bowling Green, KY; Jackson, MS; Orlando, FL; Ocala, FL; and Chattanooga, TN. We've been on several weekends and overnighters all along the way! It's fun to get away, and have nothing to do but spend time with the ones you love! Most young families cannot say the same, and for that, I am thankful.

Day 15-Parents/Grandmother! Here's Nana, with me and the boys, and she has always been such a hoot! I love her dearly, and while I am just recently realizing that she won't be around forever, I am so glad I've had so many wonderful years with her. She's feisty, she's been through a lot, she always makes time for us....and for that, I am thankful!

It's mom....with  a cake! ha! Words could never tell how thankful I am for her! I truly do have the world's best mom, and for that, I am thankful!

It's daddy.......with a cake! ha! My dad has been a powerful influence in my life, and is always there when I call! I suppose he's there when I don't call....but either way, I have the #1 dad, and for that, I am thankful!

Day 16-Humor! Funny pictures and stories are so important in life. Laughter doeth good like a medicine. These are some of my most recent favorite funnies! I have thousands! I have a sense of humor, and for that, I am thankful!

Looks like my attempts at recipes!

Hahaha!

Another one that is definitely me!

No comments:

Post a Comment