Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

I am thankful for Noah Bryant and Nicholas Brees!
 
I know I should've given them separate days, but I would be here for 10 years talking about each child, a day or two doesn't give justice to how I feel. So I simply decided to do it all at once.
 
I am thankful for each of my children, who are nothing short of miracles and blessings. I am thankful that God chose me for motherhood.We've had family who have suffered miscarriages, and have had stillborn babies. Several women go through this daily. Recently we've had a family member endure something so tragic, and I have cried daily for her these past couple of weeks.  I don't know why God chose me to be a mother, but I am truly thankful that he chose me to raise up 2 children for His glory. I do my best daily to not let Him down.
 
My children have so far been very different from one another. Each with his own personality, weaknesses, and strengths. I wouldn't have them be any other way. I am very proud of my children, and very protective over them. I know they are not perfect, but they are perfect to me, and will always be!!! Nothing will ever change how I feel about my boys!!!
 
I had 27 pictures uploaded of my boys....literally.....so I narrowed it down to the following:
 
Mama and Baby Noah
Noah now!!!

Mama and Baby Nicholas
Nicholas now!!!
 And out of those thousands of pictures I was going through earlier, I found these to be interesting:
Noah at 7 months old in the grass!
Nicholas at 7 months old in the grass!

 And a couple of my favorites of the 2 of them together!

My children are an heritage from the Lord, they are my boys, and for that, I am thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment