Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

I am thankful that I am free to worship the One True King.
 
Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom, and who the Son sets free, is free indeed!!!
 
I am honored to be able to go to the Lord's house, and worship with His people.
I have served in many jobs at our Church....well, it's not ours, it's His. I mean at the place we worship, and I have been humbled and honored to do so. Please don't recognize me, or give me any "pats on the back" because I would rather be rewarded by my Savior one day instead!!!
 
Please watch a Sunday morning service (which we stream live on the Internet, as well as our Tuesday night services) here.
 
Lots of countries do not allow people to worship freely, and lots of churches right here in the USA frown upon that also. Our pastor was an evangelist for 17 years, full time, and he said one time he was broken hearted when a church turned him down for a revival. He prayed and said, "God they won't let me in," and God spoke to him and said, "Don't worry, they won't let me in either!!!"
 
I'll tell ya what, Greater things than these will I do, through Christ Jesus. I let God use me, however He sees fit, and He does, and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment