Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

I am thankful for seasons.
 
Each season serves it's purpose, and usually arrives right on time.
 
A couple of years ago, God really showed me different things about each season.
The natural seasons went hand in hand with the spiritual seasons of my life. God never ceases to show up and show out for those who seek Him. He said if we'd search for Him with our whole heart, we would find Him. Also, David said he had never seen the righteous forsaken. I don't know if I'd consider myself "righteous" but I can definitely say that He's never forsaken me, no matter what season I was in, and I have always been able to find Him. Seasons come, serve their purpose, and then change, and for that, I am thankful.
 
Fall

Winter
Spring
Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment