Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2

I am thankful for grocery day!!!

There is more in the fridge, and more on the counter top, and I should have arranged this better, but you get the idea! I had been grocery shopping!!!


I know there are so many people around the world, shoot, some are even around the corner, who cannot afford the things we can. I've never heard one of my children say, "I am hungry," and not been able to go to the kitchen to get something.....most of the time, something that's been requested even. I do know that sometimes, these families who don't appear to have much also do not try, and that is pitiful. The reason I am thankful for grocery day, is because I am thankful that my husband gets up daily, and works until it's quitting time, and never, EVER, has "made me work" outside of our home. We are not rich by any means, but we've never gone hungry, or done without, and for that, I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment