Thursday, June 25, 2009

Too much...

My life has way too much chaos. I do stuff all the time for other people, and all I get is bad nerves and an upset stomach. I just can not handle the big stuff. So, soon and very soon, I will be eliminating the problem. I don't mind to help people; because of how I have been raised, that's all I know how to do. But, I am not my mother, and I can not handle the pressure of outside circumstances. I just need things to be simple for a while.


But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.


Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment