Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Beulah Boutique

Every now and then, I will be featuring a new, small business, that I either know the owner, or have had success with. Today, it's one from a good friend of mine, who I have not ordered from yet.....but I know that satisfaction will be guaranteed, because of the love and time she puts into it. So.... Meet Terressa...it's like Teresa but with more r's and s's!!! haha.
And...This is Wesley and Terressa, and they are mom and dad to 4 children (one is with the Lord) and they plan to adopt next.
Terressa and I were in the children's ministry together, and this lady hands down loves all children, and does a wonderful job at raising her own. I would love to see her be able to adopt, as I know she has a heart for it! Her oldest, Amariah, has a special place in my heart, because she was the only one big enough for me to teach before they moved back to LA.

I know I look rough, but this was taken at 8:30 p.m., and I had been in a room full of 2 year olds since about 6:45 p.m.!!!

Either way, all of her children are beautiful,

and I am so happy for her and her new business....oh, right, her business.

Baby Beulah Boutique has a variety of baby bedding and accessories that Terressa makes, and all proceeds go to the adoption of their next child. I think that is awesome!!!


She truly has a tender heart towards children, and I know she puts a lot of time in with each sewing project she does.

Here are some of my fav's...



Also, you can find her on Facebook !!!

And tell her you saw her on All Things New!

No comments:

Post a Comment