Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chuck-E-Cheese

This past Monday, Noah and I had the honor of being treated to a day at
CHUCK-E-CHEESE!!!
Grammie (my mom) took us!!!
Noah had a blast, and between the three of us...
He won 700 tickets and a bag of cotton candy!
Plus he had a pizza!
We went in and I took a few pictures, then I said I'd go put my
camera up, because I didn't want it getting messed up.
Well, a while later...
Chuck-E-Cheese himself came out!
Noah ran right up to him and hugged him.
And Chuck-E-Cheese loved Noah too!
Chuck-E gave Noah five, a thumbs up, a hug,..........
and even played a basketball game with Noah!
Then Chuck-E-Cheese had to go see other boys and girls,
in the meantime, Noah went and put his money in the basketball
game again, and said, "Chuck-E-Cheese, I'm over here!"
It was priceless!
Thanks Grammie!!!
Here's a picture of Noah playing his favorite game!And here is his favorite part!
He and Grammie played the race car game!
And Noah's other favorite...the monster truck game!

Thanks again Grammie!



No comments:

Post a Comment