Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Worship Wednesdays

My poor little blog has been pitiful this summer. I think sometimes, it just happens that way. More time outside, and with my little one, less time blogging! But, with school coming up next week, I am ready to get back to business! The first order of business will be "Worship Wednesdays" where I will be posting either worship lyrics, or a video, or both, or just words of worship from my heart to my King!

So, hopefully you will take time to watch the above video, and read these words. To me, seeing the words is so powerful.

Healer:

You hold my every moment,

You calm my raging sea.

You walk with me through fire.

You heal all my disease.

I trust in You.

I trust in You.

I believe that You're my Healer.

I believe You are all I need.

I believe You're my portion.

I believe You're more than enough for me.

Jesus, You're all I need!

Nothing is impossible for You.

Nothing is impossible!!!

Nothing is impossible for You.

You hold my world in Your hands.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the little ones always come first...treasure these times cause they grow up so quickly!

    I LOVE this song...our best soloist at church sang it a few weeks ago...what a powerful outpouring of His healing spirit....

    ReplyDelete