Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny Monday!

After a busy day of grass cutting at MeMe and Poppy's, and
a busy day of cleaning around our house,
Noah says to me:
"Guess what Mom, today, Noah and Mama,
and Daddy Givens are going to the park! Oh Boy!!!"
He thought that would be a treat to me!!!
Then, after Daddy came home, we told him of this conversation.
I said, "Noah said Noah, Mama, and Daddy Givens are going to the park."
Noah then said, "And Jesus Givens!!!"
Hahahahahahah!

Another super funny thing that happened,
I made pork chops for supper on my George Foreman grill.
I haven't used the George Foreman in a while,
but I was ready for something different.
Derrick never really says anything is good or bad, he just eats it.
So, I had to ask, "Derrick, do you like this or not? Is this way better than fried?"
He said, "Not really, it tastes like shrimp!"
I said, "Don't you like shrimp?!?!"
He said, "Not pork chop shrimp!!!!"
Hahahahahaha!
I've got a house full of comedians!
"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit
drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22.

No comments:

Post a Comment