Monday, July 6, 2009

This summer....

This summer has really flown by fast.....I just cannot believe it is July already! School starts in 5 weeks. That's unreal! We have had a fun summer, but a busy one. We started with our Ocala/Ft. Walton Beach, FL vacation, then the summer reading program at the library, I have Bible College on Monday nights, church on Tuesday nights, we went to Waterville with my husband's company, we had a yard sale, had our living room and kitchen painted (Go M & L!!!), re-decorated the kitchen (it's too cool...the living room will have to wait it's turn.), had a custom desk built (Go Modern Millwork!!!), and we went to Tennessee this past week/ weekend (Not in that order though, of course). Tennessee was really nice. I enjoyed myself so much, as I got to actually relax! It was just us and my husband's parents, and it was a relaxing time! I even got a surprise birthday party thrown for me (my b'day is 07-23, but they won't see me!) and got to go fishing for two days! It was much needed. Now, I'm back to normal with laundry, cooking, and cleaning. Bible College tonight, church tomorrow night. Thursday night I will be the speaker at the Women of Worth (W.O.W) meeting at my church (which is a little scary!!!) ! Next week we will be having a revival at church a couple of nights, then the kids krusade is the 17th, 18th, and 19th!!! I am super excited about kids krusade.....I sure hope my toddlers enjoy it! But all of that means work and chaos again!!! Haha. I always say, "Well, after this I can simplify"......never happens! I will be posting pictures maybe later....for some reason it will not let me post them right now...and I have some really good ones. I just cannot believe how the time has flown by. Last summer seemed never-ending to me, and I had a lot going on then too, but this summer has been different. Time flies when you are having fun I suppose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment