Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dedication






Please join us as we dedicate our son
Nicholas Brees Givens
to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, as a testament of
our faith in Him, to help guide us as we raise him in the fear
and admonition of the Lord.

Nicholas Brees, I dedicate you in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.


Almost our whole family was there!

I could have totally kicked myself, because about 5 of us had our cameras, but forgot to give them to anyone to get pictures! Our church films each service, and streams it live over the net, so luckily, we have it all on DVD, plus I took pictures of the computer screen when I mashed pause!! haha! That Computer Technology degree is coming right along!

We went to a local eatery (Danny's Fried Chicken!Ha!) afterwards, and got several pictures there.
Daddy and Nicholas
Mama and Noah (who broke his glasses playing with cousins!)

Poppy and Meme

Grammy and Papa (she still looks at him like that after almost 30 years!!!)

Uncle Rod, Anthony, Aunt Richie, and Felicity (who belongs to one of my sisters!)

Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Steve (Felicity's parents!)

Jessi and Uncle Phil


 And for some reason, the rest of D's family wasn't pictured....but they were there! Maybe I can slip this one in from the Friday night before, and it will blend right in! Ha!

Uncle Joe, Aunt Gina, Meme and Poppy!


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.
1 Samuel 1:27-28 NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment