Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!


March 25, 19?? the world was not ready, but welcomed anyway, Phillip Scot Reed! And boy, it's never been the same! Here we are x amount of years later, celebrating that earth shattering event!!!


Really, my daddy is 51 today, and I love him dearly. We celebrated his birthday last weekend with smoked pork, bbq chicken, deer sausage, and the fixins! Then it was outside for fun, cake, and more celebrating!

First on the agenda.....roasting marshmallows to make smores!

Here's Noah, catching on fire....haha....

...and here's Pa-Pa helping him!


This is how his smore looked.....


....but where'd it go?


I even whined a little until someone fixed me one too! Baby loved it!


Uncle Ted talked about the war...he served in Vietnam aboard the USS Enterprise in the United States Navy.

And the kids had their own war.....playing water balloons!
Notice how far away those pictures are.....you didn't think I was gonna get up to take them did you?!?!?


This little dude loved it when the balloons popped, he didn't care where it landed or when it popped, he loved it!
Then it was time to blow out the candles.

We are so Martha Stewart too, here is just a piece of the cake in a bowl (no need to bring the whole cake out) and notice the candles, a number 5 then a single candle! That's 51!

Here's my uncle and my daddy, 2 of my 5 favorite guys in the world!

The 5 are of course: Jesus, Noah, Derrick, Daddy, and Uncle Ted!

All jokes aside....Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you, and I thank God for you daily and that you are my Daddy!



I wish you so many more!!! (Like 100 more ought to do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment