Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Remembering....




In Loving Memory of Rev. Lloyd H. Lane, Sr.


March 6 1930-April 4, 2010


He was my great-uncle. I have several fond memories of him.

Every summer, my grandmother and I would spend a week with Uncle Lloyd, and his wife Aunt Alice. I would play with his grandchildren, and have so much fun listening to the "old timers" stories!

Aunt Alice went to be with the Lord back in 2004, and Uncle Lloyd was so blessed to find Aunt Joyce to spend the rest of his life with.

She took very good care of him, from what I could see.


The above picture is my Aunt Eunice, Aunt Joyce, and Uncle Lloyd at a singing about 2 years ago.


Uncle Lloyd sure will be missed, but I am so happy that he is shouting and singing on streets of gold, and he is with King Jesus!


II Timothy 4:7-8,18


***Just a side note: I am aware that this is the third death posted on here since August. I am not trying to be morbid or anything, it's just my way of paying tribute to those who are now with the Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment