Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

I will always remember 9/11...I was in Chemistry class at Robertsdale High School when I found out about the tragedy our Country was dealt. I still feel the same compassion today as I did then for those families who lost loved ones, or died trying to save others. No matter how long ago this happened, it was still tragic for our country, but moreso for those families. And a little closer to home, as I look at this picture of guys after a training night, I see husbands (including mine), dads, sons, brothers....I also see firefighters! I honor them (and the ones not in the picture!) today and always.....I personally know of the sacrfices these guys (and some gals!) make daily.....without hesitation!!! I assure you, they don't think twice about it! "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment