Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He calls us by name, and does all things well!

Turn to Isaiah 45:2-3

"2.I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3. I will give thee the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."

Now flip over to Mark 7:37

"37. And [(they)---read the verses before to see what happened] were beyond measure astonished, saying, 'He hath done all things well: he maketh both the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak.'"

Now, thank Him for His Word and Promises.

He will be with us in the fight. He will give us treasures. Why? So we will know that He is God, who calls us by name, and that He is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

And, don't worry if you think it's not gonna work out, or that He doesn't do everything just right. He has done all things well.

How much do we really know our Savior, our King?

He knows us.

I think we are really missing some of what God has to tell us. And what God has to give us.

Am I a preacher.....no. Am I a prophet.....no.

Do I love God with all of my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength? Absolutely.

Do I make mistakes? Sure! He has new mercy for me everyday though.

Do I try to learn from them, do better, and help others? Yes indeed.

I don't want to focus on the little things that aren't important. It's not about me. It's about Him in me. It's not who I am, it's Who's I am!

It's time to see who we are in Christ. Not defeated, not a number.

He calls us by name and does all things well.

No comments:

Post a Comment