Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break 2011!!!!

We are in full Spring Break mode around here....hope everyone else is having such pretty weather!


I am also still working on a post about the boat....it's such a long story, but I just wanted to share some of your spring break in pictures!


We started our week off right....on the River!



The captain is my favorite.......



Oh yeah, and we had some visitors from Tennessee....Derrick's mom and dad came down too!
Noah was so happy to be with them.


See Poppy back there? Here's a shot of captain and first mate....bahahahaa......first MATE! haha.Funny.


And while we were out and about on Fish River, we found these folks...
...it's my brother and his family!

Again, I am working on a post about our boat, but you can admire it here...

Our week has also been filled with visitors....


Noah and Felicity


And the next day we had Felicity and Anthony...

Notice how Noah decorated our breakfast table?!?

Noah and I happened to have dentist appointments that day, so we headed out....


....and our favorite part about the dentist is that Grammy works there!


And I know what you are thinking, but my brother looks more like her than I do.


Anyway, it was lunch time, so she and I decided to take a picnic lunch to a local park, and boy was that a fun time!

So, when it was all gone, we went and played.
Anthony did a great job of clearing his plate!

Then Wednesday brought us MeMe and Poppy's dog, Curly....and we decided to help them out by giving him a washing!

And I think some of us enjoyed it a little more than we should have....


Doesn't Curly look like he's having the time of his life?!?

Then Thursday brought even more fun and surprises. Noah and I were supposed to go visit NaNa for lunch, but somehow we ended up with a few more guests! She knew nothing about it. I picked her up and told her we had a surprise for her.....she had no clue. It was truly a fun day.

There's Cameron, NaNa, Me, my sista Rhonda, Noah, Felicity, and Anthony.....along with hotdogs and the fixin's, chips, tater salad, beans and cookies!


Rhonda, NaNa and Me. This was a rare occasion, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.


And I'm hoping Friday's forecast has a little rest time in it before our busy Easter weekend....I'll be back with more on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment