Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Random

WARNING:
This is just a conglomeration of thoughts and pictures.

If you are still here, then let us proceed...


First let me start by showing you how we felt about Alabama's recent loss to LSU last Saturday.
Boo-Hoo!
Then, on Monday, I got the bright idea that I needed to wash our trim and windows on the house....I know, crazy right?
Well, anyway, I got started Monday, and worked on it Tuesday, trimmed bushes today, and will have to finish the rest either Friday or next week.
And boy does it look good!!!
^^^^^^Before^^^^^^
^^^^^^After^^^^^^

Anyway, while I was out there, this beauty kept coming up, landing on the flowers, and keeping me company.
I am not a photographer by any means, but I thought she was just too pretty to miss!!!

In other news, there will be no more cool "fog over cotton" pictures.....

Julio Darreus is doing good. He was living in a pet carrier for a couple of weeks, until we got his pen ready, and I was so worried about him being outside in the cold (which it was for a couple of nights, now it's back to 80 degrees!!!), but JD survived.

He had a stare down with Buddy Boy...
....and then challenged me.
We actually keep the rabbit on the porch, and the dog off of the porch, we just wanted to see what they would do with each other. Buddy just kept smelling JD, and JD just kept staring!!!


Mr. Noah has been very busy putting his spelling knowledge to use...

...the boy is always asking us how to spell stuff, usually something to do with football or hunting. He also asks what everything says!!! Which I suppose is a good thing!

And lastly, look at this dandy.

A friend of mine called me this morning and asked if I wanted to go shopping with her for about an hour, and well, if you know me, you know I'd never turn that offer down, so off we went. I really wasn't looking for anything in particular, just looking, and I saw this pretty dress on a clearance rack.

And I said to myself, "Tiffany, that would be so pretty with your black shirt under it, and your sweater over it; you never get yourself anything; consider this."
The price tag: $24.99.
Many would think that is nothing; but for us, and for this cause, too much.
But, it was on the clearance rack, and it wasn't clearly marked, so I asked the clerk to be sure, and she thought it was 95% off.....what?!?!
So, I examined it for tears or misprints, and it all looked ok (we were at an outlet so ya never know) and I tried it on, and it fit perfect!
Off to the register I went along with a Christmas gift for a nephew, and a new Nike #22 Mark Ingram football jersey for Noah, and my dress....


You read that right....I paid $1.25 for that dress!!! hehehe.

I could've stayed longer, but my friend had to go get her little boy from preschool, but I'm talking about a deal to remember!!!
And, that's my ramblings.
Oh, please remember in prayer, my cousin's wife who is currently expecting their 5th child, and she threw a pie in my face once, who has been a little under the weather.
Also, a fellow blogger friend just had her unborn angel go to be with the Lord, so let's remember her in prayer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment