Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Still Here!!!

Mr. Noah turned 5!!!
And Mr. Anthony is now 1!!!

Hello Blog. I am still here!!! Barely! Between having the in-laws here for a month....which was really wonderful, I'm just worn out now....and having Derrick's Birthday and Noah's Birthday and Anthony's Birthday, and then I got sick for a week, I have been busy. I almost forgot what my house looked like until I got sick, then I stayed in bed for 5 days, and that helped me remember what the place looked like. I am very excited about the upcoming holidays. I asked D if I could go ahead and decorate for Christmas. When I was a little girl, we used to ride around and point and laugh at people who had decorations up early.....not any more! I am now wanting to put decorations up after Halloween rather than waiting until after Thanksgiving!!!
We'll see what happens.
I should be back to regular blogging now though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment