Friday, July 19, 2013

Sweet Summer

Once again, we've had a full swing summer!!! We have had such a blast making memories! Here are a few---
Someone will be 2 in less than a month, and boy is he grown-y!


Eating a popsicle in his lawn chair on a hot day!
After all the activities of the day, a good bath with a Mohawk hairdo was necessary!
 My uncle breeds and sells Chow puppies, some of them all over the country. Recently, he sold one to a lady in California, and one to a lady in Boston. Those two puppies had to fly, and the closest airport to us that ships puppies (climate controlled cargo plane) is New Orleans!!! My uncle couldn't get off work to take them to the airport, so me, the boys, and my niece made a day road trip out of it!
First stop

And then

We finally made it to the airport!

After 7 hours of driving, going to the airport, eating, and more driving, this was a welcomed site!

One of the sweet puppies after she arrived to California!

I love it!
 Also, we've been busy this summer with Vacation Bible Schools. Yes, that was plural. Noah has been to 3 Vacation Bible Schools this summer, and our church had a Kids Extravaganza, which was a fun day, ending with a Salvation message. One of the VBS's he went to was at a local church that lots of my family goes to. I went every year as a child to this VBS, and I love that Noah gets to go now. This year, I was asked to help teach the preschoolers at the Sonwest Roundup, and what an honor! Also, every year at this Church's VBS, the children do a penny march offering, where they bring in as many pennies as they can, and the money goes toward the missions. And, as the tradition goes, it's always a fun contest between the boys and girls. Several years ago, you may remember I was cheering for the boys, and we lost, so I got a pie in my face. Guess what happened this year?!?! The BOYS won!!! And, I got to pie the girls' coach in the face!!!


I totally enjoyed it too!
Such a good sport!


And now I'm off to make more memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment