Saturday, May 8, 2010

Her children arise up,

and call her blessed; and her husband also, and he praiseth her.


I would say that it would be undisputed with my brother and sister that we have the best mom on the planet!!!

And my daddy would agree too!


I also have a wonderful grandmother that's still here on earth pictured here with my nephew. She, although two of her three children have went to be with Jesus, deserves a wonderful Mother's Day. She is a very good example of how to be tough.

Up next is my mother-n-law. She always has sound advice, and seeks wisdom from God. She has two children, a daughter and a hunk of a son, and I am honored to be his trophy wife, and his mom's other daughter

And, although I had three aunts to start with, I was very close to this one, particularly in recent years, after my other aunts passed on, but every year I gave Aunt Ruby a Mother's Day card and gift, so even though she is in heaven, with her mom, I want to honor her too! Golly, I still miss her so much. It's still so hard. But, I am very happy that she is with King Jesus, in a place where the prettiest bed of flowers will be blooming.

Lastly, I'd like to thank God that he chose me to be the mother to a wonderful Noah Bryant!

12 hours after having a baby, as illustrated in the above picture, I no longer cared about my makeup, my hair style, or any of my other needs. It totally turned around in a matter of seconds, and what I wanted or needed no longer mattered.

One thing I will say about motherhood, as much as I love it, is that it is very hard work!!! Being a mom, yes even with one child, is very hard, physical and emotional work. And it's a job that will hopefully never be done. At 19 years old, I became a mother, and will be till I'm 119!!! I love that little boy with all of my being.

Her children arise up, and call her blessed.

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment