Thursday, May 21, 2009

Excited!

I'm more excited today than ever! Saturday morning we will be headed out for vacation. Just me, Derrick, and Noah! Can't wait. I finally got to see Derrick last night, and we looked up some of the places we are going to go....and of course I was printing coupons for attractions and restaurants. Noah should have an absolute blast. Today I am going to get some last minute trip things we need. That's fun to me!!!

Tomorrow is Noah's last day of school. I still cannot believe it's over. It's like he just started. He'll get to be in the same program next year, and work more exclusively on speech. He had a good year though. A really good year!

Noah and I baked a cake yesterday...that's one of his favorite things in the world to do. He likes to add the ingredients, mix the batter (all by himself might I add) and help "decorate" with writing icing gel stuff. I hold my hand over his while we squeeze out supposed to be pictures!!!



Note the name, and clockwise from top...Buddy Boy (Noah's dog), Noah's age, Noah's face being happy, and Noah's ark!!!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment