Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hippity Hoppity

Every year around Easter time, Derrick's work has a company Easter Egg Hunt and Party. We always have the best time, and it's so egg-citing for the kids. (See what I did there?) It's held at Oak Hollow Farm, which is such a beautiful place, and just the right atmosphere for a company picnic. Here are a few random snapshots I got from the day. 
These two shadows of mine totally have my heart

A photographer comes every year, and she always makes the cutest pictures....I just peeked over her shoulder!

The petting zoo....Nicholas wanted no part in it

Well, maybe a small part from outside

Our sweet neighbor Maddie came with us....she is such a doll, and my borrowed daughter occasionally!

He loved hunting for those eggs

Special appearance from EB himself

Noah still has the hunting technique as well

He was so proud of his collection

And Maddie with hers
 They had pony rides for the kids...
Maddie and her pony ride
Noah and his pony ride

This is all we got from Nicholas...he was not getting up there!!! 
I said pony rides for the kids
My sweet family

The gang waiting for a horse to come take them away! 




No comments:

Post a Comment