Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi!

Just wanted to share a few pictures and thoughts with ya!
Please note that these pictures were taken with my cell phone, so they aren't all the clearest, but you get the jest.

First, I am so thankful for my new laptop!!! It was funny when Derrick first tried to use it, he didn't know what to do!!! He just looked at it!

I was very happy when I walked outside on my back porch last week and saw these little blooms! They are left over from last fall!
Look at Nicholas wearing Noah's hand me down shoes! Aren't they cute?!?!
I am thankful for long lost family....meet Tiffany(my sister...don't judge, just accept!) and Tiffany!!!
Tiffany taught me to make candles. What fun!
I am thankful that Derrick killed this big guy, and not vice versa! D found him out on his work route!!! In a yard where every month a little toddler is outside playing, but wasn't home this day!
That's 8 rattles and a button! Look at Derrick's face...haha.....he's gonna kill me!
Buddy had a good check up at the vet! He needs to lose 10 lbs though....must run in the family!
Look at D reading to these boys (sorry it's blurry!) and them laughing at each other!!!
I love that Noah is an awesome big brother. I was a little worried at this time last year that Noah would be jealous of the baby who was then in my tum tum, and he'd want nothing to do with him. I couldn't have been more wrong. Noah wants to spend as much time as possible with this little guy, who flips and flips and rolls and rolls! Noah gets a kick out of that!
The sweet feeling is mutual!!!

1 comment:

  1. I got the willies from that rattler! UGH!! But that precious last picture made up for it!

    ReplyDelete