Thursday, December 1, 2011

Repeat the Sounding Joy

Where oh where did November blogging go?!?!?


I'll have to tell you that I had all kinds of ideas I wanted to blog about, but I also have lots of "reason's why" I haven't......maybe after the new year I can get back on track!!!


In the meantime.....


We dressed like a pirate.....


We tried out for basketball with the Upward Organization...


Did a little nursing.....





Smiled a little while sitting like a big boy.....


Was not amused by sitting up in this big chair....



Had time for Noah to start a mustache......




And stayed all bundled up!!!!

Again, I do hope to blog more often upcoming, I really enjoy having my blog, but right now I am enjoying being mom to two precious boys, and wife to one hard-working man!!!



My camera rarely gets used, as a matter of fact, all of these pictures were taken with my cell phone. I just can't carry it all around. I do hope to remember to get some cute pictures at our many upcoming Christmas outings! I love to celebrate Jesus's birthday!!!

Stayed tuned......but don't hold your breath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment